Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Passion

So, in my real life, The Dude and I own a small retail store.

No, that's a lie.

We own an awesome game store that brings complete and total happiness to the man I adore. We offer a home, a community, a PLACE to be to our local gaming friends & family and we happen to do it while making sales and staying afloat.

We are totally passionate about this place. It is vital, essential and tantamount to our day to day operations. We work hard to make it a going concern and are always looking for ways to grow. We constantly work to offer more value and something better to the folks that make the store successful.

We didn't do it on our own- we inherited/bought the store from some other local guys that wanted a place where everyone was welcome, and we've poured our hearts into it ever since.

The energy, the enthusiasm, the utter passion- they are wonderful and I am glad they finally have a place to go...

The game store.... OUR game store.

1 comment:

"Oh, her" said...

And your passion shows! I enjoy visiting and gaming at your store. I haven't felt this comfortable at a gaming place since FLB and the early days of Ted's. Keep up the good works.