Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I don't mean to be wrecky, I just am!

Yesterday I had a total and complete mental meltdown. Absolute and utter hysteria, tears and general wailing were happening at my house- loudly. And it was my fault.

I learned a couple of important lessons yesterday - most importantly:

Dodge Durango trucks are BIG. One should not completely and totally be oblivious to these vehicles.

But I was. I backed right into one. I was luckily going really slowly, and just barely TOUCHED the guy's wheel fender. The damage is extremely minor, but he called it in within an HOUR of the incident. YAY insurance.

Next lesson:

My Dude is a wonderful man and loves me - a LOT.

I was a wreck yesterday and he just held me and then got me laughing.

He rocks.

2 comments:

... said...

Looks like yesterday was just a bad day all around! I'm sorry you had one too - although I'm glad you have a great husband at the end of whatever kind of day! That makes anything bearable!

Here's for a better day tomorrow! For both of us!

And I would TOTALLY take you up on the painting offer! My girlfriend loves to paint too. I can't imagine!

glitzen said...

A guy who lets you just be a wreck and then holds you, and then makes you laugh is worth his weight in GOLD! What a keeper!
Sorry you are having a rough day. Life just sucks sometimes. But it always gets better!