Wednesday, August 27, 2008

LEGENDS!

The new Iron Kingdoms WarMachine supplement, Legends, has been released.

I have not had a chance to read it all the way through- just a quick look through at WAY too early this morning. But I can tell you that Khador got some friggin' AWESOME models and units. I love the Dogs!

I was discussing the supplement with the Dude and TallBoy today and had a collassal misunderstanding of "nuclear grenades" as "nuclear NADS" and hilarity ensued. Good stuff when you can laugh till you cry with your husband and kid through adolescent humor.

I am hoping to paint this weekend. I want to put my Devastator together, too. Everything I've done is a little Iron Man-esque, but I am in love with the end result.

Games on the horizon: I have been puting thought into a CSI-like RPG where the idea is to catch criminals using thinking & detective skills. Don't know what I would use for that (very few systems really "get" sciences well), but I have TONS of source material.

I am also getting very very tired of Magic, but still considering becoming a Sanctioned Judge and running 2x a month flash events at Armored Gopher. Still mulling it and the logisitics over. I understand the test is more than Magic, including Axis & Allies and other games Hasbro produces. I'm not that familiar with the process, so I need to find out more before a decision is made.

I have scrapbooking on the agenda for the weekend, as well as baking. Monster cookies may make a comeback- it's been over a year and the natives are restless for my all-time best chocolatey goodness.

No comments: