Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cool as a cucumber, cold hard Cash

I have an office friend with a garden overflowing with cucumber. She is an awesome lady and she is showering me with the green stuff. We love it at our house (even the kids) and it's so filling it's almost scary.



I discovered yesterday that our dog Cash (after The Man In Black), LOVES cucumber. He did an adorable begging face and then stuck his nose on my lap and breathed his warm fuzzy breath all over me. Of course I melted and he got some.

He was thrilled and is now a super playful and happy dog. However, his scent leaves a lot to be desired. I had NO IDEA how smelly cukes made a doggy smell. If it weren't so hot, he'd be banished outside (and he is a totally spoiled, pampered indoor doggy; he even sleeps on my bed)- he smells THAT bad.



Here's my furry crooner (he sings to us every now and then):


We love this guy! He's very soft and truly loving. Just smelly at the moment. It will pass.

No comments: