Saturday, September 27, 2008

You know the camera has a cord, right?


I am so oblivious to reality.



I have always used my computer's memory card reader and never thought twice about it. The camera came with a USB cord to allow me to upload photos sans reader. I never even got it out of the box. The camera is 4+ years old. I used my cord for the first time today after Fin laughed at me when I asked to borrow his laptop so I could upload my pictures and email them to myself.



The scrapbook I am working on (obviously not my brother's wedding album):
From Not Quite Pretty


From Not Quite Pretty


From Not Quite Pretty


From Not Quite Pretty


From Not Quite Pretty


From Not Quite Pretty


From Not Quite Pretty


From Not Quite Pretty


It really IS a work in progress. I haven't decided if I am using pictures in it or not at this time. I know I'll be using lyrics from Mary J. Blige's CD "Growing Pains", specifically "Work in Progress", "Work This" and "Grown Woman" for journaling inspiration.


Next up, a slide show of my cards.


I think that needs a new post.

No comments: