Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cards!

I have a fun bunch of cards to show. I hope you like them. My comments are below.



basic but cute



love this one!



very girly



one of my favorites in this bunch



not sure if this works or not



I'm in love with the simplicity of this.



my favorite color!



way cute.



Love everything about this one



sometimes simple is good!



it's pink. Please don't make me say anything more.



I absolutely love how fun this is!



fun!



pretty, elegant, good color.



Playing with an older set, and white on dark here.



My absolute favorite here. I love the color, shape, contrast, simplicity- everything about it.

1 comment:

... said...

Holy cow! You were busy, Girl! I love these. I can't believe you got so much done in one evening. I have most of those same sets. I'll have to copy some of these. Love the last one too. Great job!