Saturday, November 29, 2008

Paper on my horizon

I am going to play with paper today. I have a sort of paper problem. I love patterned paper- but nothing "Cute".

Doodlebug- YUK. KI Memories- BLECK. Sassafrass Lass- NOT for me. American Crafts (paper only) MUCH too cute. BoBunny-I don't do cute.


Give me paper with a little attitude, a little edge. Give me paper from designers that know my life isn't frills and such- it's a mess. With dirt, and grunge and colors outside the primary family.
Give me stuff like:

Basic Grey (I LOVE BG. I am way behind on collections, but I've only seen 2 or 3 I truly did not like)

K & Company. (I can never predict what they'll come up with next. They've gone from heritage to funky and a whole lot more.)

Daisy D's. Cosmo Cricket. (These two are more kit or miss, but their accessories and "fun stuff" always make me smile.)

I'm not any fabulous artist or anything, but I love the papers and the colors. I love thinking about what I can do with them. I can't wait!

1 comment:

glitzen said...

I'm with you! I do like some cute things, but not "cutesy" like DB or KI. Ish.
I love love love me some Basic Grey! Pretty much every line I love, and I especially appreciate that they have such beautiful Christmas paper, because I hate most Christmas paper and I looooove theirs.