Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thinking about brothers!

I've got 3 of 'em. They are all younger. They are all very different from each other.

They are:
Oldest- "Soldier"
Middle-"Fix-it"
Youngest-"Rhett" (As in GWTW)


And they are all adults now.

Which is really, really weird. My "middle" (he was the baby for ages) brother got married in July to a FANTASTIC woman that I adore. Yay for her- she rocks. It was a little strange watching this man promise to love this woman and realize it's the same guy I held, rocked, diapered and teased incessantly.

Soldier is already married to a great gal from Canada. Again, it was weird watching him move into another phase in his life, after our lives were so intertwined for so long (he lived with me after discharging from the Army and prior to marriage)

Rhett is a strange creature. His exterior is southern charm, excellent manners and good breeding. Then he goes out to a party and he's very much the runnin' rebel.

I miss them, but I will see them in 2 weeks at a major family affair.

No comments: