Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Been Thinking

Most of my non-existance lately has been due to fear. Fear that by acknowledging the [whatever- and boy is there a LOT of whatever], I would be giving it substance. That by nodding to the reality of the [verboten], I give it power.

Well, I just have to say, pretending it's not there doesn't work for crap. The STUFF is still real, and hits me all the harder for it.

As much as I reject the reality of my life (thank you Adam Savage!) for the past month or so, there has been a good amount of positive along with the -notsomuch-. I've discovered some VERY important things about myself and what I need to do. What I want to do has also come into the sun a little, and maybe I will be brave enough to put some energy into myself sometime in the next .....soon.

So, I've had some ups and some downs. I am in the middle of a very bumpy spot and hoping things get smoother soon. I have some hope for a brighter, smoother ride -- soon.

2 comments:

kittent said...

YAY! Sweetie you need to positive energy and sunshine. 2010 has been pretty draining so far. If you want to hang out and talk, you can give me a call.

glitzen said...

I'm so sorry. I don't know what is going on, but I know how a problem can drain you, cause you to struggle just getting through the daily routine. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and hope you will have a good update really soon.